Author
Topic: "HATS OFF" to The Write Score and Tapspace!

vitada

I mostly post in forums when I have problems. In all fairness, this post is about things WORKING WELL.

At the end of last summer, I bought a high performance gaming laptop PC from Main Gear (They build custom machines). I told myself, when I had time, I would "move over" my music software (Finale, VDL, Sonar, Audacity) to this machine and use it exclusively for composing, arranging, and production. It is just short of a year later and I have finally done just that.

I have VDL 2.5.2 w/Kontakt 5 (soon to be VDL 2.5.5) and Finale 2012b using "The Write Score" VDL Template for Finale 2012a. The template also works with Finale 2012b and supports VDL 2.5.5. I also added Sonar X1 Producer (I just like Sonar's interface).

Everything is working together just as I imagined it! I always hesitate to say things like this, because then problems occur. The combination of Tapspace's VDL along with the increased functionality of The Write Score Finale VDL Template ROCKS!

"Thank You" The Write Score and "Thank You" Tapspace for improving the "quality of life" for those of us who dabble in the Drum-Line idiom!

Sincerely,

David V.

TBoliske

David - Thanks for the props. Make sure you stop by and see us at PASIC.
Ted Boliske

Mac OS 10.12, 10.14, 10.15, Win7, Win10
VDL2.5.5, Finale 2010-14.5, Finale 25-27
Kontakt 4-6, various other soft synths