« on: August 18, 2019, 06:43:02 PM »
Good afternoon all!
About a month ago I upgraded to Sibelius Ultimate. I re-downloaded Virtual Drumline and installed everything but have had numerous playback issues since I updated. I have listed some (but certainly not all) issues below:
- Suspended cymbals playback only as a choke at random
- Incorrect cymbals instruments loading in Kontakt
- Concert bass drum dynamics not playing back
- Concert bass drum barely audible
- Certain tenor note heads wont play back
- Adding a staccato mark above one not in TenorLine changes all notes after it, even without directive text.
These are just the issues I've had since I started making note, there were others I can't quite recall. Did I install something incorrectly? I've listed my specs below. Thank you in advance for any help!!
2018 Macbook Pro - High Sierra version 10.13.6
2.2 GHz Intel Core i7
16 GB Memory
Sibelius Ultimate version 2019.5 build 1469
Kontkt Player 6
Virtual Drumline 2.5
Sib_S7S_Template_7.1a/Sib_VDL_Template_7.0a combined format