« on: April 13, 2011, 05:52:23 AM »
Welcome to The Write Score Forum!
We hope that everyone will find this support tool to be a valuable asset in their music creation endeavors.
When creating or responding to a topic, we ask that you follow these simple guidelines:Before posting
- Be sure you have read all the documentation files that are included in your template zip package.
- Use the powerful search tool that this forum provides to see if your question has already been asked.
- When asking for help, be as descriptive as possible in explaining what you have done up to the point at which you are encountering the problem. Screen shots are often helpful.
- Tell us what your system specs and software details are, include version numbers.
- What template are you using?
- What sample library are you using? Include version numbers. You may want to include the playback device version number for this also.
- What notation software are you using?
- What is your operating system?
- Some users find it convenient to place those items into their forum signature so they don't have to type it out every time they post.
- A picture is worth 1000 words. Include screen shots.
- Use proper grammar and punctuation. If your post is difficult to read, it may be ignored.
: and before you post, you can click on Additional Options
, then check Notify me of replies
If you give us enough information to work with the developers will be able to help you get up and running before you know it.