Author
Topic: Playback Issues

cbdmb41

I'm very sorry to bother you with these questions, but I enjoy your product far too much to not use it to it's full potential. I am having several issues with playback using your VDL Template for Sibelius 6. I have several instruments in the score, and the playback is playing the wrong instrument. For example, I have a drum set and a tam tam. Every note I put on the drum set score, plays as a tam tam roll. Then, when I put an actual tam tam roll on the tam tam, it doesn't make a sound. This is just one instance, but I have been having this issue numerous times. I have referred to your ReadMe packet numerous times and everything seems to be in check. I also have contacted both Sibelius and TapSpace and they both directed me to you. Please help, as I said before, I love this product and really want to be able to use it the way it was intended. Thank you!

Hugh Smith

Hi, welcome to the forum.

It sounds like you need to add another instance of Kontakt Player to your Playback Configuration. Each instance of KP can hold up to 16 instruments.

If that doesn't get it, attach a screen shot of your Playback Configuration and we'll go from there.
Hugh Smith