Author
Topic: Missing XML File

jwalker

Hello, I am having problem. I have the Sibelius templates with the score and everything that I have purchased from the write score or VDL (I can't remember where) but I don't have the XML file. I don't know where it is. I can't find it at all. Is there and way or anywhere I can get just that missing file?

I have Sibelius 6 with the VDL 2.5.5. Running on a Macbook Pro with Retina display. Running Mavrick 10.9.4 Thanks

Hugh Smith

You don't have a copy of the downloaded package backed up somewhere?
Hugh Smith

jwalker

No I do not... Sorry! I just received a new laptop and I don't have it anywhere...

Hugh Smith

Fill this form out here and someone will help get you going.
Hugh Smith

jwalker

Hugh, I filled out the form earlier this morning, was trying to see if there was a time frame on a response. I'm only asking because I'm on a bit of a time crunch...

jwalker

Hugh, I don't know if anyone checks these things on the weekend, but I really need someone to respond. Some one reached out on yesterday and tried to help with my situation, to no avail. I responded with a reply email that I don't want to post here on this forum. Can you please follow up with the email that was sent on yesterday because I need to get this done ASAP... Thanks for your help!

Hugh Smith

TWS responded to your email. Did you get it all sorted out?
Hugh Smith