Author
Topic: S7S-SE6

atom

hello

following installations the S7S-SE6 does not appear on add-remove instruments > choose from
i got only the S7S template &.1a

Hugh Smith

Hi atom

Did you want to have all the instruments pre-defined for SE6 like you do for S7S? Having just the sound set won't do that.

Let me know and I'll have someone take care of it for you.
Hugh Smith

atom

ho ! yes please .

i did install the SE6 sound essentials  pkg 
but did not install the  sib 6 mpkg

thanks

Hugh Smith

There you go atom, they added the S7S-SE6 Bundle to your account. Just login to download.

The .sib file you should use for writing is in the Sib_Bundle.zip archive and is called "Sib_Bundle_7.1a_(Sib7).sib". This file has both the S7S and SE6 instruments all pre-defined - and be sure to use the S7S-SE6 SoundSet also, which I think you already have installed.

Let me know if you have any other questions.
Hugh Smith

atom

i was thinking i could use  both sound set  sound set 7 and essentials with  the  S7S-SE6 .
if its not the case and i schould pay for the bundle .
i would like a remboursement of the  S7S-SE6

thanks to let me know

Hugh Smith

Atom, no need to purchase or reimburse. Since you have already made the purchases you have, The Write Score has given you a free copy of the S7S-SE6 Bundle. Just login to your account and download it.

If you still absolutely want to purchase the Bundle and be reimbursed the S7S-SE6 SoundSet cost, they will so, but I'd advise you just go with what has been given to you.

Hugh
Hugh Smith

atom

"  The Write Score has given you a free copy of the S7S-SE6 Bundle. Just login to your account and download it. "

" There you go atom, they added the S7S-SE6 Bundle to your account. Just login to download. "

so i click on the mail answear S7S-SE6 Bundle [ written in blue ]
     and  try to download ? the bundle
     i get this message ! [ see attachement ]  waiting for the money
     you said its free , so maybe i click on the wrong place ?????

thanks to let me know

Hugh Smith

Yes, you clicked on the wrong place.

You need to login here, then go to your account downloads page, then click on the B3_Sib_Bundle download link.

See attached images for more information.
Hugh Smith

atom

on the site Where do i acess to "  my account "  i see no place where its written " my account  "
             i  did try  " members " but  the system did not accept my forum pass code
             so i did not understand .

i did click on " your account downloads page "  from your mail
              and it took me a while before thinking of register .
             [ internet has tricky practice thoses days !!! ] so i did  hesitate to register !and create a  different pass-code from the forum one .
              maybe i schould have been told       

NOW  "  the Sib-bundle 7.1a  "  is downloaded on my sytem

where schould i go from there ?

Hugh Smith

Quote from: atom on March 08, 2015, 01:18:09 PM
... maybe i schould have been told

Sorry for the confusion, atom, I'm doing my best to explain things to you. I think maybe the detail I missed for you was that this forum has different login credentials than the main site - "www. thewritescore.com" has a different login than "forum.thewritescore.com".

Glad to see you were able to download the bundle zip file.

Quote from: atom on March 08, 2015, 01:18:09 PM
where schould i go from there ?

The .sib you want to use for writing that has both of the S7S and SE6 instrument definitions in it is in the file called "Sib_Bundle_7.1a_(Sib7).sib". Use this file like you were the one that had just the S7S Template in it. See attached image for the files to use.

Let me know how it goes.

Hugh Smith

atom

hello

still not straight , no sound with  SE6       i took snap shoot / and send sibelius

in sib sound i have  /  S7S_sound set _7.1a xml
                                 S7S_sound set_ 7.1a xml

S7S-SE6 sound set _7.1a lite xml
                                 S7S_SE6 sounset _7.1a xml

Hugh Smith

Quote from: atom on March 09, 2015, 06:38:49 AM
still not straight , no sound with  SE6

Do you have the Sibelius 6 Essentials sample library installed?
Hugh Smith

atom

playback ok  now  / the sound set was not on the S7S-SE6

in add-remove instrument i have 2 separates templates   S7S   and    SE6    not the S7S-SE6
i suppose its normal and all is correct .

if yes thanks for the follow up .

Hugh Smith

Quote from: atom on March 09, 2015, 08:41:38 AM
playback ok  now  / the sound set was not on the S7S-SE6

if yes thanks for the follow up .

Excellent! And you're welcome!

Quote from: atom on March 09, 2015, 08:41:38 AM
in add-remove instrument i have 2 separates templates   S7S   and    SE6    not the S7S-SE6
i suppose its normal and all is correct .

Yes, correct. The S7S and SE6 Templates are separate in the file, but you can use instruments from both at the same time.

Have a great day!
Hugh Smith